COMING SOON TO THE HONEYWELL CENTER
The Honeywell Center is home to the Ford Theater, Eugenia's Restaurant, Clark Gallery, and banquet facilities.
Built by Mark. C. Honeywell in 1952 to be “ever useful” to the regional residents, the Honeywell Center’s history began as a recreational hub for the community. Originally a home to a combination gym and performing arts theatre, the Honeywell Center has grown in size, scope and support in its existence.
In 1994, a 75,000-square-foot expansion of the original facility included the addition of the Ford Theater, Clark Gallery, and Eugenia’s Restaurant.
The Honeywell Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enriching all through artistic experiences. Every gift supports programs and offerings for more than 200,000 guests each year!